The present Burmese Vihara is located 1 kilometres north of the Mahabodhi Temple on the banks of the river Niranjana on the Bodhgaya-Gaya road and was founded by Ven. Nandamala in the year 1936.
The monastery consists of two worship halls, each containing the statue of Lord Buddha. Besides, there is also a newly constructed meditation Hall and a spacious guest house for the use of pilgrims.
- posted by Admin |